A few weeks ago, I talked about some important things on stream. I outlined my core values, and some additional things I wanted to remember down the road. The point of this video was to document what those values are, so I always have a place to reference them in case I lost my name. Below is a video of the stream, a PDF of said document, and the core values themselves.
1. Be Humble.
2. Lose the ego.
3. Always maintain gratitude.
4. Build a team, not a throne.
5. Don’t complain about things that don’t matter.
6. Always do what’s right.
7. Always tell the truth.
8. Pay it forward.
9. Cast no blame, make no excuses.
10. Don’t let money be the influence.
11. Seek genuine friendships, not partnerships.
12. Stay out of petty, meaningless, and toxic Twitter debates.
13. If you have the time to help, do it, and do it for free.
14. If you like something someone created, tell them.
15. Only look in your neighbor’s bowl to make sure they have enough.
16. Treat everyone like you would like to be treated on your worst day, with kindness and care, and lack of judgement.
17. Never let anyone elses clock dictate your game.
18. Question everything.
19. If the product is free or charge, then you are the product.
20. You are entitled to nothing, and deserve nothing. No one owes you a god damn thing.
21. Always give without the expectation to receive.
22. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
23. Pineapple belongs on Pizza.