Do you hate social media? Do you want to get rid of it? HOLD UP. You might not have to. On this episode of Crocs and Hot Pockets, Naaackers talks about the pros and cons of social media, and what you can do to curate your feed so that Facebook is tolerable. He gives his experience with trimming the fat on his social media and how he uses it to his advantage.
Crocs & Hot Pockets is a live video podcast aired weekly on Sundays at 9pm EST. The show is is about life, gaming, live streaming and everything in between. This podcast broken up into three types, These shows are called Free-For-All, 1v1 and Solo Queue
Contact Us and Support:
- Email us – Send your questions, concerns or gay love to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe and review on iTunes – View the podcast details on iTunes web page.
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcast app! – Search ‘Crocs and Hot Pockets’
Watch and Listen:
- Watch Video on YouTube – View the podcast’s video upload on YouTube
- Download Audio from Amazon – Download an MP3